EK-140 LM MS Sealant
- ASTM C920 Compliant
- ISO 11600 (F Class 25 LM) Compliant
- ±50% Movement Capability
- Better Weathering Resistance Than PU Sealants
- Low Static Charge (Less Dirt Streaking)
- Silicone Oil-Free (Non-Staining on Adjacent Substrates)
- Isocyanate-Free (No Air Bubbling)
- Solvent-Free (No Shrinkage)
- Primerless Bonding on Most Surfaces
Description: An elastomeric hybrid sealant based on advanced MS Polymer technology. It is a low-modulus sealant with high movement capability and excellent weathering characteristic.
Applications: Sealing concrete joints (precast wall panels, expansion joints, control joints, FRC boards, etc.), façade cladding (metal panels, natural stones, etc.), window frame perimeter, etc. Other applications sealing anodized aluminum, masonry, porcelain, coated metal, finished wood, epoxy and polyester panels, UPVC, polystyrene, and stainless steel.
Available Colors: White, grey & black
Content: 290 ml (cartridge), 600 ml (sausage)
Carton Quantity: 20 cartridges/ carton, 20 sausages/ carton